Mini Monstera (Rhaphidophora tetrasperma) - 4-inch pot. Each $19.95 plus tax.
- Height: will grow to 4-5 feet high indoors.
- Light: Ideally, bright but indirect filtered light, can cope with lower light too. Protect from harsh sun which can scorch the foliage.
- Water: Keep soil moist using water at room temperature, but do not allow the plant to sit in water. Aerate the soil before watering.
- Humidity: Moderate humidity and regular misting will be beneficial. A good level of humidity contributes to healthy growth and larger leaves on your Rhaphidophora tetrasperma.
- Temperature: The mini monstera will grow happily in temperatures of 12-27°C, try to avoid sudden drops in temperature and be wary of draughts and open windows.
Mini Monstera - 4-inch pot
Curbside pickup only at Debbie's Greenhouse, 14 Mark's Lane, Kenora, ON